- Matches will be played on Tuesday mornings, starting February 27.
- The season will be 8 weeks long (no matches on April 3), ending on April 17.
- There is a one-time fee of $40 per player, due prior to playing first match.
- The season may be divided into two sessions, so teams could move up/down divisions after each one.
- Please CLICK HERE for complete list of rules and procedures before registering.
- DEADLINE: Teams need to have at least ten players registered by Friday, February 16 to secure their spot in the league.
To join the league, a team captain must first apply to join the league using the button below. Once the team has been accepted into the league, individual players can register using a separate form.