Looking for JBF 2017 Results? Click HERE.
Women's B Tournament Information
- Tournament will be held on Friday, November 17, 2017 at Greenwich, CT area clubs.
- Entry fee: $170/team, Deadline Monday, November 12, 2017.
- Fee covers balls, snacks, lunch, and fun competition (priceless!).
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- No refunds will be available if the event is cancelled due to severe weather (we're talking hurricane or blizzard).
- Fee is non-refundable for any reason after November 12, 2017.
- All players must be current APTA members or pay a $30 Limited Membership Fee, good for one tournament.
- ELIGIBILITY: players must be B-level, which includes anyone rated below 5.5. There is a tool on the APTA website to help you figure out your rating: click here to use it.
- Main draw is limited to 16 teams so sign up early to reserve your spot!
- Matches will start around 8:30 am, but exact times will be emailed when the draw is finalized.
- All entrants will be scheduled for three matches.
- Matches are best 2 out of 3 sets, with the APTA 12-point tiebreaker rule.
We have a similar tournament in the works for Friday, January 26, 2018 in Westchester, NY, so be on the lookout for that one! Also, the APTA is planning to hold Women's B National Championships for the first time, in March of 2018.